Fee Setting is used to set the fees of students for the current session.
Note:- Before doing the fee settings of students make sure that the class fee structure has been set from Class Fee option of Admin module.
Follow the below mentioned steps to set fees of students -
- Click on Fee Module.
- Click on Fee Setting option.
- Following window opens.
- Reg No
- Sr No
- Select Class Wise option.
- Select ☑ Shift [▼], ☑ Class [▼], ☑ Stream [▼] (only for higher classes), ☑ Section [▼] to search the student.
- Click on Search button.
- The student records will be listed as follows.
- The students whose fees are not set will be highlighted with blue color.
- Select the student whose fees you want to set (selected students will be highlighted with yellow color).
- If you want to bring forward the old fee dues of student from old session to current session then select the old session from session field and click on Get Prev Session Dues button.
- The old fee dues of students will be listed in the "Prev Dues" column.
- Go to Class Fee Structure section.
- Click on the checkbox in Active column to active the particular fee head for the student (example - Admission Fee, Bus Fee, Late Fine, etc).
- If student is using the transport facility then to set the transport fees of student.
- Go to Apply Setting section.
- Click on Set Transport Fee checkbox.
- Select the area or stop from Area or Stop list from where the student is using transport facility.
- If you are forwarding the old dues of students from old session to current session.
- Click on Select head for prev checkbox option And, from the drop down list select the fee head in which you want to sore the students old dues fees.
- Click on Save button to save the fee settings.
Allot Subjects to students
Subject Setting option is used to allot subjects to students. NOTE- Before allot the subjects to students firstly you must be create subjects in Exam Module. Follow the below-mentioned steps to allot subject to Student - Click on Student Module. ...
Set Class Fee Structure
Class Fee Option is Used to set Class Wise Fee Setting for the entire session Follow the below-mentioned steps to set Class Fee Setting - Click on Admin Module. Select the Class Fee option. Select Shift, Class & Stream. Write ...
Allot/Change Area or Stop to Students
Allot Area to Student option is used to allot / clear area or stop to students. Follow the below-mentioned steps to allot area to students - Click on Transport Module. Click on Allot Area to Student option. ...
Deposit Fees of Sibling Students
Fee Entry Sibling option is used to deposit the fees of sibling students. Note- Before depositing the fees of student please make sure that the class fee structure of that class has been set from go to Class Fee option of Admin module. Also, make ...
Allot / Update Student Section
Sec Setting option is used to allot sections to students. Note:- Before allotting Section to students make sure that the sections for that class have been activated from Activation option of Admin module. Follow the below-mentioned steps to allot ...