Send Transport related SMS
SMS option is used to send SMS to students regarding transport based on area or stop.
Follow the below mentioned steps to send transport SMS to students -
- Click on Transport module.
- Click on SMS option.
- Click on ☑ All Area or Stop checkbox if you want to want to send SMS to students of all area or stop.
- Select any particular area from Area or Stop [▼] list.
- Click on Load Record button.
- Select SMS template from SMS Template [▼] list.
- Select the fields according to the SMS template.
- Select values (#VAL#1, #VAL#2, etc) according to the field sequence in the SMS template.
- Select the students to whom you want to send SMS.
- Click on ☑ Select All Student checkbox if you want to send SMS to all students.
- Click on Send SMS button to send SMS.
- Click on Yes button to send SMS, otherwise click on No button.
Create New SMS
New SMS option is used to create New SMS. Steps - Click the SMS menu. Open the New SMS option. Select SMS Template which you want. Fill the Text box according to the SMS template. Click the Get Student/ Get Contacts button. Note- On ...
Send SMS option is used to send SMS to students or others like- Teachers, Vendors, etc. Note- To send SMS in Hindi read our article- How to Send SMS in Hindi. Follow the below-mentioned steps to send SMS Select SMS Box option from SMS module. ...
What is Transport Module
Watch Video Transport Module is used for managing transport details. Options in Transport Module are - Area or Stop - This option is used to add/delete and update transport area or stop. Route - This option is used to add/delete and edit transport ...
Send SMS to students for Results
Click on APP Module. Click on Result option. Click on Send SMS to View Result button. Following window will open.
Send SMS to Absent Students
Send SMS option is used to send SMS to absent students. Follow the below-mentioned steps to send SMS to absent students - Click on Attendance module. Click on SMS option. ...