Allot Subjects to students
Subject Setting option is used to allot subjects to students.
NOTE- Before allot the subjects to students firstly you must be create subjects in Exam Module.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to allot subject to Student -
- Click on Student Module.
- Click on Subject Setting option.
- Select Category Shift[▼], Class[▼], Stream[▼] Section[▼].
- Click on the Search button.
- If you want to allot subject to a particular student then you can find that by their Name or Reg No. or Sr. No. Or Father's name or Address.
- Select the Check box of that student whom you allot the subject or select all check Box for all student.
- select the Check box of Subject.
- Click on the Save Button.
- If you want to print the Report Click on the Print Button.
Allot/Change Area or Stop to Students
Allot Area to Student option is used to allot / clear area or stop to students. Follow the below-mentioned steps to allot area to students - Click on Transport Module. Click on Allot Area to Student option. ...
Allot Fees to students
Fee Setting is used to set the fees of students for the current session. Note:- Before doing the fee settings of students make sure that the class fee structure has been set from Class Fee option of Admin module. Follow the below mentioned steps to ...
Allot / Update Student Section
Sec Setting option is used to allot sections to students. Note:- Before allotting Section to students make sure that the sections for that class have been activated from Activation option of Admin module. Follow the below-mentioned steps to allot ...
Allot Roll No to Students
Roll Number option is used for generating Roll numbers class-wise, gender-wise, and alphabetically. Follow the below-mentioned steps to allot Roll No. to Students - Click on the Student module. Click on the Roll No. option. Select Category ...
Allot Vehicle to Students
Allot Veh. to Student - This option is used to allot vehicle to students based on area or stop. Follow the below mentioned steps to allot vehicle to students - Click on Transport module. Click on Allot Veh. to Student option. ...